I often get asked, “How can I improve my credit score?” well there are two most effective ways you can improve your credit. Paying your
Get Your Personalized Mortgage Plan
Reverse Mortgage Solutions for Seniors
For homeowners aged 55 and older who would prefer to age in place. With CHIP Home Income Plan, you can unlock up to 50% of the equity in your home with no payments required until you choose to move or sell.
A CHIP Home Income Plan is a tax-free source of money to:
• Eliminate existing debt payments
• Enhance your retirement
• Cover the rising cost of home ownership
• Invest to create more income
With no regular payments required until you choose to move or sell.
Your reverse mortgage will NEVER exceed the value of your home.
CHIP Home Income Plan is provided by HomEquity Bank. We have been in business since 1986 and are the only national financial services company in Canada exclusively dedicated to providing financial solutions for seniors. We are recognized as the industry leader in home equity lending to seniors, with extensive market knowledge and experience.
Seniors today are living longer, saving less, spending more and carrying more debt. Unlocking your home equity is likely the most viable solution for you.
• Seniors are the fastest growing segment of the population¹
• 45% of Canadian in their 50s have less than $100K in retirement savings²
• 51% of pre-retirees expect to carry debt into retirement³
• 77% of senior homeowners’ net worth is locked up in home equity⁴
• 84% don’t want to move⁵
You are an ideal candidate if you are a homeowner aged 55 and older who:
• Needs more income
• Have little or no home-secured borrowing
• Have debt, but would prefer not to make monthly payments
• Don’t want to move from your home
¹Statistics Canada, 2011 ²Leger Marketing Study, 2012 ³HomEquity Bank Canadian Retirement Snapshot, 2011 ⁴Finances in the Golden Years, Statistics Canada ⁵Decima Research, 2005
Apply For Your Mortgage Today! Contact Krista.
Most Recent Articles
Choosing a fixed or variable rate mortgage mainly depends on your situation. If you are looking to save the most amount of money or if